We are dedicated to serving as trusted partners to organizations in the Affordable Housing industry. Our expertise helps our clients manage their unique risks, lowers their cost of risk and allows them to focus on their mission of improving lives and communities.
Our Affordable Housing insurance programs include:
Custom Insurance Solutions
We understand that many organizations in this industry have very diverse business operations and therefore have complex coverage needs. Our deep knowledge and connections in the industry allow us to help our clients stay ahead of the game in terms of potential underwriting issues.
Comprehensive Risk Management Services
We help our clients manage their unique operational risks, including compliance guidance, claims management and strategic safety processes.
Construction Insurance Services
Our team has vast experience navigating the unique risk challenges associated with the construction component of affordable housing. From contract analysis to subcontractor management to bonds, we can help you effectively manage your construction risks.
In the Words of a Client
“Scott understands our business and I know I can count on Nathan and his team to look out for our best interest. Their expertise in the Affordable Housing industry is an advantage for us because of the technical knowledge and market insight they bring to the table. They continually work to provide us with top-notch service in conjunction with the best insurance program designed for our specific risk management needs.”
– Sharon Lorden
CFO/VP of Finance & Administration, DHIC
- The Broad Spectrum of Professional Liability in the Affordable Housing Industry
- Putting LIHTC Recapture Bonds to Work for You
- Under Construction: Liability Concerns and Considerations During Development
- State of the Insurance Market for the Affordable Housing Industry
- How Will the New FEMA Flood Insurance Rating System Impact You?
- Mold & Its Impact on the Affordable Housing Industry
- Cyber Incident Response Fundamentals: Tools and Tips for the Affordable Housing Industry (October 2021)
- Best Practices for Problematic Claims in Affordable Housing (June 2021)
- Captives: The Why, How & What for the Affordable Housing Industry (March 2021)
- Hot Topics for the Affordable Housing Industry
- Blind Spots for the Affordable Housing Industry: How to Protect Your Company and Board of Directors
- Workers Compensation: Insights and Strategies to Improve Your Bottom Line
Industry Related Articles
- Liability Considerations for Affordable Housing Development
- Flood Policy Changes That Will Impact the Affordable Housing Industry
- Mold: Impacts on the Affordable Housing Industry
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for the Affordable Housing Industry
- Captive Insurance for the Affordable Housing Industry
- How Insurance Carriers Use Crime Scores to Assess Risk in the Affordable Housing Industry
- LIHTC Recapture Bonds for Affordable Housing
- Affordable Housing Property Coverage Considerations
- Risk Management and Insurance Considerations of Off-site/Modular Construction in Affordable Housing Development
- Addressing the Exposures of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Housing Discrimination and Criminal Background Checks: What Property Managers Need to Know
- The “ABCs” of Worker Misclassification in the Wake of Dynamex
- Affordable Housing Insights
- Affordable Housings Economic Impact