Our forward-thinking employee benefits consulting services are powered by in-depth experience and best-in-class resources that allow our teams to create a tailored approach for each client, empowering optimal results.
Health Risk Performance & Wellness
Our Health Risk Performance team provides strategic coaching and tools to help foster sustainable cultures of health that result in improved health plan performance, greater productivity and healthier companies.
Above and beyond traditional, off-the-shelf wellness programs, our experts provide the following:
- Customized plans based on real data from your company and benchmarking
- Holistic wellness programs & behavioral intervention strategies that engage your workforce and their families
- Disease management programs
- Measurement and accountability
Financial Risk Management, Benchmarking & Actuarial Services
Our Financial Risk Management team provides the right data, perspectives and tools so you can identify the cost drivers of your health plan, make timely adjustments and plan more accurately for the future. With the power of data, you can experience a greater level of transparency and discover clear and actionable healthcare financing strategies.
In partnership with one of the country’s largest and most respected actuarial consulting firms, we provide our clients the following:
- Deep actuarial analysis and modeling
- Underwriting and benchmarking analysis
- Claims assessments
- Independent validation of insurance carrier proposals
- Self-funding and/or alternative financing analysis
Healthcare Compliance & Strategic HR Consulting
Scott Benefit Services has a team of highly skilled professionals who provide custom compliance solutions to business of all sizes and industries. Armed with research, analytics and resources, our skilled experts lead clients through the maze of complex compliance issues, including the Affordable Care Act (ACA), ERISA and HIPAA, to help them protect their businesses.
Additionally, our team strives to be an extension of your internal HR staff and offers the following:
- Human Resources Consulting
- Employee Surveys, Education & Communications
- Employee Handbook Creation
- Healthcare Reform & Legislative Updates
- Clinics and/or webinars on Trending Topics
- Audit Services
- HR Technology Consulting Services
- Benefits Administration Outsourcing