Discover how your employee benefits plan compares to others in your area and nationally.
Many employers are making substantial changes to their employee benefits plans in response to PPACA. Now more than ever, it is vital for companies to benchmark their benefit plans annually to gauge the changes in the marketplace and to understand what other similarly sized employers are providing with their organization’s Employee Benefit program.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, you are invited to participate in the 2016 Scott Benefits Benchmarking Survey. By completing this survey, you will be able to find out:
- How your employee benefits compare to other employers in the Sample Area
- The types of strategies other employers are using in this health care reform era
- If your wellness and disease management plans are on par with your peer
- The prevalence of high-deductible health plans in your area
- Cost control strategies other employers are utilizing
Participate in the survey and receive a FREE Individual Custom Report and invitation to the results presentation to answer these questions and much more!
What do employers love about our annual Mid-Market Benefits Benchmarking Survey?
- Easy web-based format
- Quickly complete in 30-60 minutes
- Meaningful data specific to industry, geography and company size
- Private and confidential process
- No cost
Register for our Benefits Benchmarking Survey seminar and webinars to see local and national results.