- Show All
- Seminars Only
- Webinars Only
- Webinar Recordings
7:45am to 12:30pm
7:45am to 12:30pm
8:00am to 12:00pm
8:00am to 12:30pm
Hear from industry experts about the future of healthcare reform and how employers can better manage the current opioid crisis and challenges with pharmacy costs.
- Nov 9, 2016 — Election Update: Where do we go from here?
- Sep 27, 2016 — The Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Pre-Election Outlook
- Jul 21, 2016 — 2016 Virginia Mid-Market Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results
- Jul 19, 2016 — Coordinating FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Compensation
- Apr 7, 2016 — Employee Handbook Essentials
- Mar 18, 2016 — 2016 ACA Update: Elections, Delays and Reporting…Oh my
- Dec 17, 2015 — Nondiscrimination Testing for Health Plans
- Aug 11, 2015 — Section 125 Plans
- Jul 30, 2015 — The Aftermath: Looking at the Future of the ACA post King vs Burwell
- Jul 28, 2015 — 2015 NC Mid-Market Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results
- Jul 21, 2015 — 2015 VA Mid-Market Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey Results
- Jun 1, 2015 — FMLA Basics
- Feb 26, 2015 — 6055 & 6056 Reporting: What Employers Need to Know
- Nov 5, 2014 — Transitional Reinsurance Fee
- Oct 23, 2014 — PPACA Update & Preparing for 2015
- Jul 24, 2014 — Health Care Reform Update: Understanding the Implications of Recent PPACA Delays
- Apr 1, 2014 — Health Care Reform Update: What Employers Need to Know About the Recent PPACA Final Regulations
Get notified of new seminars
We’ll send you a friendly email when a new seminar or webinar becomes available. No spam mail here – just solid information.
We believe that we can be of great service to our clients and potential clients by monitoring the forefront of change in the realm of risk management and sharing this knowledge through seminars, workshops and webinars. By keeping informed of cutting-edge technology, innovative approaches, and intellectual expertise our seminars and webinars focus on timely topics that offer pragmatic solutions and efficient resources for your organization.
Scott is a certified provider of continuing education credit (CE) through HRCI, NASBA and SHRM and offers this credit for most of our events.
If you have questions about any of our seminars or webinars please contact email@example.com.