Half marathons completed
Holes in one
As a Risk Advisor for Scott
Jason provides these services
- Works as an advocate to clients with their risk management needs in the property and casualty arena
- Serves as advisor and coach to clients in helping them improve their risk performance
- Holds ultimate accountability for Scott team providing exceptional service
- Helps clients focus on their risk awareness and proactively manage risks to achieve desired outcomes
- Manages insurance and risk management programs for clients
A little more information about Jason
Jason advises companies in comprehensive risk management strategies with a focus on Plan Design, Risk Performance, Workers’ Compensation, and Alternative Risk Financing.
Jason is a graduate of the University of California at Davis, where he earned a degree in Spanish and International Global Studies. He currently resides in Raleigh, NC, and is an active member of his church as well as other local and regional civic organizations.