Year of his Chevrolet Camaro
Times he's won a tennis match against his wife
Children, all boys
Age he met his wife
As a Risk Advisor for Scott
Chad provides these services
- Works as a risk management advocate for larger middle market organizations
- Serves as advisor and coach to help clients improve their total risk performance
- Helps clients focus on their risk awareness and proactively manage risks to achieve desired outcomes
- Actively involved in providing clients with alternative risk financing options including captives and various loss sensitive programs
- Provides strategic advisory services to ESOP companies
A little more information about Chad
Prior to joining Scott, Chad worked in corporate risk management with a national brokerage firm in Oklahoma City and Charlotte. He works with large and middle market companies across multiple industries to reduce their demand for insurance based on a long-term risk management approach and strategic partnerships.
Chad is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he earned a degree in Health Policy and Administration. Chad is currently pursuing his CPCU designation.