Years on Urban Ministries' Board of Directors
Pairs of running shoes in her closet
Hours spent annually in her flower garden
As a Risk Advisor for Scott
Lisa provides these services
- Works as an advocate for clients with their risk management needs in the property and casualty arena
- Offers guidance on alignment of corporate culture with risk performance objectives
- Improves clients’ risk awareness and proactively addresses risks to achieve desired outcomes
- Delivers results by providing an accountability action plan tailored for each client
- Provides insurance coverage analysis and management
A little more information about Lisa
At Scott, Lisa’s goal is to continue to help clients become more marketable, bringing the best insurance results for their company. Her experience couples well with the Scott Insurance platform of “Embrace Risk. Reward Performance.” Scott Insurance believes in reducing the client’s demand for insurance through a long-term risk management approach and partnership.
Lisa has been a keynote speaker regarding the “Hidden Costs of Workers’ Compensation” at several organizations over the years. Some of these include the NC Petroleum Marketers Association, the NC Hosiery Association, the NC-VA Loggers Association, NC HVAC Association and ncaCPA Annual Conference. Lisa is active in her community and in August 2013 she received the Triangle Business Journal’s Women in Business Award.