Daily shots of espresso
Volunteer hours in last 5 years
Basketball games of HORSE husband has won against me
As a Risk Advisor for Scott
Kristen provides these services
- Advisement, education and coaching to help clients improve their overall risk performance
- Insurance coverage analysis and client education
- Alignment of corporate culture with risk performance objectives
- Risk capital management consulting
- Loss trend analysis and insurance coverage audits
A little more information about Kristen
Coupled with her prior experience in mid-market B2B consulting, Kristen helps clients navigate the insurance marketplace and proactively improve their risk management programs.
Kristen is a graduate of the The University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Spanish. She holds her Property and Casualty license and is currently pursuing her CIC designation.
Kristen is committed to the Charlotte community. She is an active member of Teen Reach and speaks to local high schools about the dangers of bullying. Additionally, she has served as a team leader for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s annual awareness walk and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.