Miles run per day
Hole in one
Nights camping under the stars annually
As a Vice President, Benefits Consultant for Scott
Jim provides these services
- Consults on health and welfare programs, focusing on health plan funding, captives, pharmacy carve-out, benefits benchmarking, open enrollment communication, technology and compliance
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) guidance and financial modeling
- Assists in identifying, developing, implementing and managing overall goals and objectives
- Provides insight and resources pertaining to new benefit plan developments, products and ideas
- Strategic partner with focus on improving employees’ experience while monitoring bottom line
A little more information about Jim
Jim joined the agency in 1999 after spending 10 years as a Commercial Claims Adjuster and a Fidelity, Fiduciary and Surety Bond underwriter/marketing representative for several large national insurance companies.
He has the knowledge and resources to advise his mid-market clients on the multiple options available to fund their employee benefits programs, including the use of health insurance captives. Technology and communication is critical in today’s marketplace, and Jim works with his clients to achieve the desired results.
He received a BS degree in Management Science from Virginia Tech and holds his Health & Life Consultant License.