Miles driven last year
Socks he likes to wear
As a Risk Advisor for Scott
Chauncey provides these services
- Specializes in construction risk management as an advisor, advocate and coach to clients with their Workers’ Compensation and Property & Casualty needs
- Focuses on increasing client profitability and sustainability by improving risk performance
- Identifies opportunities to more efficiently manage, transfer and finance risk
- Advises on structure and implementation of alternative risk financing vehicles including large deductible and captive programs
- Leads clients in alignment of corporate culture with risk performance objectives
A little more information about Chauncey
Chauncey comes to Scott with four years of experience in the insurance industry, where he worked as a marketing representative, focusing on evaluating, assessing, and providing insurance coverage to his clients. He also developed and executed loss prevention and risk management strategies for clients’ Property and Casualty, Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, and Life/Disability Insurance needs.
Chauncey is a native of the Washington, D.C., area and graduated with honors in Business Administration from the University of Maryland, University College. He is a certified Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS).