Tools and Technology for Employers
- Effortlessly connect, communicate and collaborate with our agency
- Find time-saving tools and resources (view sample) that make managing your everyday work tasks easier
- Quickly access timely news, information, and resources
- Dissect and compare your benefits offerings with other similar sized companies across the region and the country using our survey resources.
- Access the Documents on Command library of materials including articles, brochures, forms, reports, and charts covering a variety of industry-specific topics that can be sourced and downloaded precisely when you need them.
- Share confidential documents (e.g., census information) with your Scott team
- Get answers to tough legislative questions in the Compliance section, including Legislative Guides (view sample) and general Legislative Information (view sample)
- Connect with a vast, knowledgeable network of peers in your industry through our Community Section to pose questions, share resources and information. Community topics include Compensation, Employee Relations, HR Development, HR Management Topics, Recruitment, and Risk Management.
- Use Health Shop to customize and deliver consumer-oriented health articles in a professional newsletter format to your employees in a snap!
This tool offers a simplified way for you to approach the benefits plan design process and eliminate the guesswork. For fully insured and self-insured clients, you can leverage this proprietary technology to ensure that the end result is the best plan(s) and the best price(s):
- Analyze your benefits plan costs against reliable benchmark information
- Project and analyze the impact of medical and Rx plan design changes
- Estimate (view sample) your renewal costs
This client-branded, secure employee intranet solution:
- Helps you manage company information in one secure and convenient location
- Allows access from any internet-linked computer 24/7/365
- Serves as the employees’ comprehensive resource for company (view sample) and benefits information (view sample)
- Enables your HR department to focus on strategic issues by answering routine questions (view sample)
- May be set up with company-wide, division or individual passwords
- Guides employees to select the best plan for their needs based on healthcare usage and employer contributions when multiple plans are offered (view sample)