The creation and development of our Risk Performance Group (RPG) was a real turning point in the evolution of our service capabilities. The RPG is a 25- person group of risk management specialists with extensive experience whose goals are to:
- Proactively equip you in such a way that you will ideally avoid the worst-case situations and
- Successfully mitigate those that are unavoidable and achieve the best possible outcomes. The approach and skill that are instinctive to the Risk Performance Group simply don't exist anywhere else. Your RPG is standing by to help your team reach all of its goals for success.
Our Risk Performance Group was created exclusively to drive the most important part of our clients' risk management equation: losses. This is in direct support of our corporate mission to reduce our clients' demand for insurance and risk capital by preventing risk occurrences and controlling loss costs. The focus of our efforts is on what matters most: performance.
Together, we will build a foundation, create risk awareness, define expectations, assign accountability and execute unique processes aimed at preventing risk occurrences and controlling loss costs.
Scott RPG: Occurrence Prevention
Our Occurrence Prevention Specialists have an interest in their clients' big pictures, not just the latest accident or safety statistics. They fully engage with both the decision makers and the production level employees in a company to understand the challenges and culture of that unique organization. Some of Scott's trademarked programs include:
- R.A.D.A.R. – Safe Driving Strategy
- BEST BETS – Behavior Management Strategy
- CRT – Physical Agilities Testing
- ScoreCard – Measurement & Accountability Strategy
- TargetONE – Safety Strategy
Scott RPG: Loss Cost Control
Because occasional accidents are unavoidable, even in the safest of working environments, our Loss Cost Specialists are ready to step in with a system of actions and accountability that protect our clients from unmanaged claims, disgruntled workers, attorney involvement and worst of all, expensive outcomes for the company and unsatisfactory results for workers. Our specialists prepare a company's staff to use our trademarked ACE Navigation System to navigate the best outcomes from the time of injury to a satisfactory return to work situation. Our specialists identify and manage in real time those claims that have the potential for volatility.
Scott's Risk Performance Group has invested a tremendous amount of time and effort into building a truly revolutionary system staffed with the best talent in the industry.
Clients' risk profiles must qualify them for the services provided by the Risk Performance Group.