Our employee benefits is what made us develop our Benefit Services practice.
We are recognized as a national leader in developing and supporting innovative employee benefits programs—from healthcare benefits and wellness to cost-savings and risk management needs— while protecting organizations from unacceptable volatility and financial risk.
Actuary, underwriting and a benchmarking analysis
Comprehensive claims utilization assessment and analysis
Precision insight on opportunities to improve performance.
We bring together our world-class capabilities in actuary, underwriting and benchmarking analysis with comprehensive claims utilization assessment and analysis to gain precision insight about our clients’ opportunities for improved performance. Then, we use real data from your organization and benchmarking to make decisions and recommendations that will deliver measured results and real accountability.
Our Scott team develops creative strategies that educate and empower employees, reframe messages and provide motivation to embrace change.Your employees will know the practical value of their benefits and how to navigate healthcare effectively.
For the benefit of our clients, Scott is proud to be a member of C2—a joint venture of leading independent employee benefit consulting firms with global reach and a local touch. Through this uniquely powerful network, C2 firms strategically collaborate with carriers, vendors and member firms to create innovative product and service offerings and deliver greater quality and value to clients.
With Scott, you will benefit from our suite of analytical and reporting capabilities as well as our seminars, webinars and blogs to keep your team current with updates on recent legislation and other employee benefits legislation. This includes helpful checklists and calculators to ensure your company is in compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
In addition, we offer our expert, independent consulting capabilities to recommend and facilitate the best options for payroll, human resource information and benefits administration systems to support your employee management needs.
Health & Welfare Services
- Benefit Plan Change Consulting and Management
- Benefits Technology Consulting
- Certified and Attested Actuarial and Underwriting Services
- Customized Employee Education and Communication
- Employee Satisfaction and Interest Surveys
- Healthcare Financing Strategies
- Healthcare Reform Education
- Human Resources Education and Communication
- Local, National and Industry Benchmarking
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence Review
- Prescription Program and Pharmacy Benefits Consulting
- Proposal Development, Analysis and Carrier Selection
- Provider Network Claims Repricing
- Provider Network Disruption Analysis
- Regulatory / Legislative Compliance Services
- Renewal Negotiations
- Self-Funding Feasibility Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Business Objective Alignment
We Assist with These Health and Welfare Products
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Benefits Administration Outsourcing
- Business Travel Accident
- Consumer-Driven Healthcare Programs
- Dental Plans
- Disability Plans
- Disease Management Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Healthcare and Wellness Plans, Including Managed Care and Consumer-Directed Health Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Prescription Rx Drug Plans
- Section 125 Plans
- Vision Plans
- Wellness and Health Risk Management Programs
- Worksite Programs